Clever Dialer ist now available for Amazon’s Echo devices
The Clever Dialer family has a new member. The popular Clever Dialer spam detection and caller identification is now available as an Alexa Skill for all Echo devices.
How does Clever Dialer’s new reverse search skill work?
It is not always possible to use the handy Clever Dialer Android app to get information about a caller. Maybe you don’t have an Android phone or the call came in on a landline phone or you just need to look up a number you got from someone else. In such cases the Clever Dialer Alexa skill is exactly what you need. Just start the skill and say the number you need more information about. The skill searches through the databases of Clever Dialer and it’s partners to find details about it. Alexa reads the result to you. If you have a device with a display, you get even more information.
Activate Clever Dialer Alexa skill in just a few steps
Activate the skill with the Alexa app
- Open the Alex app
- Open the menu on the left side of the screen
- Select Skills & Games
- Enter Who called me in the search box
- On the result page choose Who called me? (by Clever Dialer)
- Click Enable
Activate the skill via web browser
- Jump directy to the Alexa skill for UK and Ireland: Alexa UK and IE
- Alternatively you can search the Alexa skill directory on Amazon’s website for Who called me?
- Log in to Amazon with the account you registered you Alexa or Echo device with
- Click Enable